Samstag, 13. März 2010

Soo lustig!

Betreff: Enquiry from UK

Hi Uschi,

I'm Roger from England. I recently started a web site dedicated to the life and career of Keith Richards.

As a part of that I wanted to create a page about you. Not to detail your relationship with Keith over the years, more to do with your life in your own right. I would like to include information about your film & TV work and also what you are doing now. I wonder if you would be kind enough to share something of your current interests and maybe a short biography of your past work.

Please visit my site at: http://www.world-of-keith-richards.piczo.com

Thank you.
Regards,
Roger

..... "Na, na, na, na i bins ned" trällernd :-))

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

soso..... mit keith richards also :-)nächstens wird ein bericht in der "BUNTE" über dich erscheinen.. :-))))

Anonym hat gesagt…

profiler war das..

Oberansicht hat gesagt…

dacht ich mir eh :P

und: neidisch? hihi!

Anonym hat gesagt…

nicht wirklich. ein zusammenleben mit keith richards stell ich mir nämlich, für meine person, etwas problematisch vor....

:-))

Oberansicht hat gesagt…

:D
ich meinte doch den bericht in der bunten ....
;-))