Donnerstag, 23. September 2010

I´ve got a friend!

Dear Friend,

My name is Sofe Mabou, I was very happy when I saw your e-mail at Googlesearch.Com today and it really attract me a lot I believe you are the one, I have been searching for, to share my love and my good interest with, How is your health? I hope all is well with you.

I believe we can move from here by knowing each other, but you have to understand that distance; age and color dose not matter what matters is the true love and understanding,in my next e-mail to you I shall include my photo for you to know whom I am and all details about me.

I will be waiting for your email reply through my email address (sofemabou@gmail.com )
Hoping to hear from you and knowing you better.....
Take care and have a blessed

Thanks.
Sofe Mabou

OOOOHHHH! Na sowas!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

na und, ich hoffe du hast bereits zurückgeschrieben ;-)))

castagir hat gesagt…

Bei Nichtgefallen könnten wir auch tauschen. Dein Erotik-Bimbo ist bestimmt muskulös und kräftig und ich bräucht jemanden, der das Kaminholz hochschleppt.

Ich hätte zum Austausch einen Paypal-Nerd anzubieten, der dafür Dein Konto abräumt.

Oberansicht hat gesagt…

du hoffst?

.

meinst, das ist ein erotischer schwarzer mann? ich glaub eher, dass das wieder so eine russen-tussi ist. die schick ich dir dann ohne vorherige ansicht vorbei, schaun ma mal, obs dein holz "dazaht" (ob sie kräftig genug ist - wofür auch immer ^^)

den paypal-nerd hab ich eh auch schon, den darfst dir behalten!